Silent Dharma Retreat – Sacred moments in Silence
(A focus on connecting to the Self)
This is a 5-day Silent Dharma Retreat with Anand Ji, for you to zen within, experience true harmony and reconnect with Self
Retreat Date – 19 Nov to 24 Nov, 2022
The silence within you is where great wisdom lives. - Anand
- Accommodation at the luxurious Sattva Retreat Center in a shared room with views that include the river, pool and lush green mountains.
- Three organic delicious meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Morning and Evening Chai (Indian Tea) and herbal tea.
- Daily Sattva Yoga Journeys.
- Daily Morning Puja.
- Daily Sunrise meditation class.
- Daily Yagya (Fire Ceremony) – A Sacred Ceremony.
- Daily Evening Practice.
- Daily Evening Aarti.
- Daily Sadhana – Dedicated Practice.
- Japa mala and mantra as for your mind-body needs
- One day of fasting is required on this retreat
- Guided silent nature walks
Retreat Cost (per person) –
- • Double Occupancy Room : USD 600
- • Single Occupancy Room : USD 700
- USD 350 deposit required to hold a spot
If you have any query, please contact us at mail to : [email protected] and we will get back to you at the earliest.