Sacred Pilgrimage to Gangotri with Anand Ji
In 2023, Anand Ji led an immensely powerful and sacred Pilgrimage to Badrinath. Participants from all over the world joined this extraordinary journey and had a soul-nourishing experience on this magical sacred Pilgrimage to Badrinath under the empowered leadership of Master Anand Mehrotra (Anand Ji). The transformative nature of that tremendous sacred expedition last year has inspired us to offer another spiritual odyssey. So, we will continue with another awe-inspiring Pilgrimage to the sacred Himalayas again in October 2024.
We are thrilled to announce an incredible Pilgrimage with Anand Ji to Uttarkashi and Gangotri, including a hike to Gomukh where Ma Ganga begins her sacred flow. We invite you to join this powerful journey to the sacred Himalayas to expand your awareness. Don’t miss out on this Sacred Pilgrimage to Gangotri that promises to be a truly magnificent and enriching experience. Spaces on this journey are very limited so we encourage you to sign up now.
• Accommodation at the luxurious Sattva Retreat Centre on sharing room with views that include the river, pool and lush green mountains.
• Accommodation in Uttarkashi and Gangotri
• Camping enroute to Gomukh
• Three organic delicious meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
• Transportation to Uttarkashi, Gangotri and back to Sattva
• Transportation for local sightseeing and excursions
• Permit & Entry fees to the Gomukh trek
• Professional Crew / Sattva Support team
• Satsang / Knowledge Meetings with Anand Ji
• Practices and Rituals
• Kirtan/Chanting with Sattva Musicians
• And Much More
On October 18th 2024
- We will begin our journey with 2 days at Sattva for Journeys and Knowledge Meetings with Anand Ji.
On October 20th 2024
- We will go as a group by car to Uttarkashi which is famous for the temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. We will meditate and do rituals there at the ancient Vishwanath Temple.
On October 22nd 2024
- We will go on to Gangotri where we will meditate and join in rituals at the Gangotri Temple dedicated to Divine Mother Ganga.
On October 23rd and 24th
- We will immerse ourselves in the sacred vibration of this beautiful pilgrimage as we hike to Gomukh. There we will find the Gangotri Glacier which is the source of the Divine Mother Ganga.
On October 26th Traveling Back to Sattva
- We will finish our Pilgrimage as we spend our time together for 2 days at Sattva to integrate our experience and deepen our sadhana.
Retreat Fee & Dates
|18th October to 28th October 2024
Retreat Cost (Per Person) –
- US $4500: Double Occupancy Room
- US $5500: Single Occupancy Room
- US $900 deposit required to hold a spot
* All deposits are non-refundable, but can be transferred to other upcoming training at Sattva Yoga Academy. The deposit is valid for a lifetime. If you wish to cancel, be sure to notify Sattva [email protected] of your cancellation at least one month before the retreat start date. Within one month, no cancellation will be accepted.
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE!
The Retreat will fill up soon. If you are interested, Kindly apply now don't miss this incredible opportunity.
DO NOT DELAY. APPLY NOW!
If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected] and we will get back to you at the earliest.