Beginning on October 1st, 2020 take your teaching to the next Level. You have already established a foundation, now go where you are not, transcend where you are. This course is designed for intermediate and advanced practitioners. It will help take your teaching to a more powerful and in-depth level. Open greater opportunities for your teaching as well as deepen your understanding and own practice of Yoga as a way of life. Our trainings are considered by many as the most comprehensive yoga teacher training in the world.
The Sattva Yoga Academy 300hr training will open an extraordinary depth to your practice and your teaching, opening a whole world of new possibilities for your leadership as a global yoga teacher. It will prepare you to teach at festivals, lead retreats and assist in trainings globally, etc…. This training is essential to be eligible for applying to Sattva Master Level Training.
During these times of a huge shift in how humanity functions, yoga as a personal practice is keeping and bringing humans to their true essence and wholeness, prepared to be fully adaptable. Sattva Yoga Academy graduates and teachers, spreads all over the globe are community leaders in their locations leading from love and compassion in their respective fields.
For the first time in history, Sattva Yoga Academy is offering our 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training ONLINE. You asked, we listened. The training will be offered in person and ONLINE. There is a different schedule for each. Depending on the travel restrictions, when flights have opened, when there is a possibility for you to come here, know that we are open. If you need any documentation from our end, we will deliver it to you.
For Level 300-Hour Teacher Training – A 200 hr certificate from Sattva Yoga Academy or any other Yoga Alliance approved yoga school is required.
Membership to Sattva Connect is required for this course. Please contact email@example.com for further information on membership.
Training Dates: 1 October- 31 December 2020
01 October – 10 November 2020
JOIN US FOR ALL SESSIONS LIVE AND RECORDINGS IN REAL TIME. THIS 6-WEEK TRAINING REQUIRES A 5 OR 6-HOUR COMMITMENT PER DAY TO ACCESS LIVE AND RECORDED SESSIONS.
01 October – 31 December 2020
JOIN ANYTIME AND FINISH TRAINING BY THE END OF THE YEAR COMPLETES THE COURSE ON YOUR OWN TIME VIA RECORDED SESSIONS ON THE ONLINE PLATFORM AND WEEKLY LIVE SESSIONS. BEGIN ANYTIME BETWEEN OCT 1ST AND NOVEMBER 19TH AND FINISH BY DECEMBER 31ST
*Recorded sessions will only be available until 31st of December.*
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Weekly Live Q&A with Anand Ji
- Enliven Worldwide Sangha with a Vibrant Community
- Daily live sessions with Anand Mehrotra, Himalayan Master and Founder of Sattva Yoga Academy
- Continuing expansion within the Sattva Yoga teachings
- Access the online platform based on your time zone
- Access to timeless Vedic and Yog-Vedantic wisdom, straight from the source in the Himalayas.
- Learn more about the transformative yoga practices of Sattva Yoga, an integrated approach
- Hatha, Kriya, Pranayama, Mantra breakdowns led by Sattva Master Teachers
- Advanced Sattva Meditation Techniques
- Access to Sattva private groups on Facebook
- Breakdowns led by Sattva Master Teachers
- Live Teachings, Recordings
- Membership in the Sattva teacher directory online
- Sattva Yoga 300-Hours Yoga Teacher Training class sessions on: Meditation, Raja Yoga, Mantra, Chanting, Sacred Rituals, Pranayama, Breathwork, Kriya Yoga, Mudras, Tantra, Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga, Laya, Sound Healing, and much more, all stemming from the Yog-Vedantic Tradition.
- Small Group Practice Teaching sessions with mentorship by Global Sattva Yoga Academy Master Teachers. Groups will be created based on time zones
- Manuals to support all the 300-hour YTT topics including Supreme Wisdom, Meditation, Energetic Body Studies, Asanas, Mantra, Kriyas, Pranayama.
- Opening Ceremony + Havan Sacred Ceremony
- This training is certified by the Yoga Alliance. After the completion of this course you will be awarded a 300-hour RYT certificate from Sattva Yoga Academy.
- All sessions are recorded and uploaded to an online platform for your viewing immediately following that session.
- Daily Live Yoga Practice
- Puja Booklet
- Live Streams
SPECIAL BONUSES IF YOU TAKE 300-HOUR ONLINE NOW:
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want to learn from the source.
- You are interested in getting authentic, pure teachings without dilution.
- You are ready to get the gold standard of training available at Sattva Yoga Academy, the most premium institute in the Himalayas.
- You are someone who is willing to upgrade your life, whether you go on to teach or not.
- You want to deepen your practice.
- You are looking to radically shift your life.
- You are ready to embrace teachings presented in a contemporary, integrated manner.
- You want to access teachings that are intellectually deep, profound and also spiritually enlivening.
- You want to access teachings which will open your heart and simultaneously expand your mind.
- You are sincerely interested in going deep and transforming your life.
- You are ready to transcend your anxiety.
- You want to be a part of a Sangha, a live, vibrant global community of like-minded people.
- You are ready to really use these times in an evolutionary manner.
- You are ready to get out of the waiting room and start gaining access to a life of fulfillment.
- You are ready to go beyond with a transformative training that will allow you to be so much more than just a physical instructor
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
1) Advanced Techniques and Practices of the Sattva practice of Yoga – 70 hrs
- Advanced Hatha Asanas, Kundalini and Tantra Kriyas
- How to blend and work with 7 distinct styles of Yoga (7 Sattva Waves) and merge them into one organic whole.
- Advanced meditation practices
- How to use the techniques for healing and transformation of body, mind, and spirit
- In-depth look at the relationship of the 5 layers of the body and the effect of the techniques on each
- Purpose, benefits, contract indications of all techniques and how to use to practice for the ultimate aim of Yoga
- Learn to class sequences (practice teaching mixed level classes and advanced classes
2) Basic Sanskrit and Advanced Mantra practice – 12 hours
Learn the Sanskrit alphabet in Devanagari script. You will be able to read and pronounce Sanskrit words, as well as some grammar, and you will explore the role of Sanskrit in a yoga practice. Also, you will dive deep into advanced mantra practice and learn how to incorporate Naad in the classes to give a deeper experience to your students.
3) Teaching Methodology – 50 hours
The Sattva Yoga ®reg; teaching method; The 5 principles of teaching and 7 waves (7 distinct yogic tradition and their techniques) adjustments and assists , the art of sequencing, energetics of assists and vinyasa krama; ethics of teaching yoga, including the types of teachers and students; teaching Advanced Kundalini and Sattva Tantra Kriyas. Studying their transformative effects and learning how to blend them together with Vinyasa Krama. Expanding the range of your classes through incorporating different techniques and making the teaching have huge expanse.
4) Scripture, Philosophy, Ethics, & Lifestyle – 30 hours
Includes advanced philosophy, a deeper understanding of the sutras, Bhagavad Gita, Hatha yoga pradipika, Tantras and Agamas, Upanishads
5) Group Practicum – 12 hours
Includes class observation and transcriptions focusing on adjustment, sequencing, theme, and music.
5) Small Group Peer Review and Practicum -17 hours
These are classes that you teach in a small group setting to hone your skills. Includes student teaching as well as observing and assisting in classes taught by others, oral presentation skills.
7) Satsang – 55 hours
Satsang combines many of the subjects of the course, including chanting, meditation, japa and mantra, nada yoga and music, community, diet, nutrition, Vedanta, philosophy and practical skills for conducting satsang. Questions are answered as part of Satsang.
8) Advanced Pranayama principles and practice – 10 hours
This includes the advanced principles and theory of pranayama, practical training in samavritti and visamavritti pranayama, including teaching methods.
9) Daily self study – 20 hours
Each day includes a self-study assignment to be completed and checked the next day by the teachers.
10) Seva, homework and self-practice requirements – 60hrs
Students are required to finish homework after the completion of the contact hrs and submit within 90 days after completing the course.
This training will be delivered via live sessions as well as pre recorded sessions. All live times will be in India Standard time so you will have to figure out the schedule according to your time zone
A link to access the online classroom will be sent in. advance which you will use for all online sessions. Each session will be recorded and uploaded onto the online platform immediately after it ends. You have access to these recordings so you can do the course on your own time if you are unable to join live.