Take your teaching to the next level. You have already established a foundation, now go where you are not, transcend where you are. This course is designed for intermediate and advanced practitioners. It will help take your teaching to a more powerful and in-depth level. Open greater opportunities for your teaching as well as deepen your understanding and practice of Yoga as a way of life. Our trainings are considered by many as the most comprehensive Yoga Teacher Training in the world.
During these times of a huge shift in how humanity functions, yoga as a personal practice is keeping and bringing humans to their true essence and wholeness, prepared to be fully adaptable. Sattva Yoga Academy graduates and teachers spread all over the globe are community leaders in their locations, leading from love and compassion in their respective fields.
Sattva Yoga Academy is offering our 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training ONLINE. You asked, we listened.
TRAINING Begins: 01 July to 12 August 2022
COMPLETE THE COURSE AT YOUR OWN PACE OVER 200 HOURS OF PRERECORDED SESSIONS ONLINE
WEEKLY LIVE Q&A SESSIONS WITH ANANDJI AND SATTVA MASTER TEACHERS
WEEKLY LIVE GROUP PRACTICE TEACHING SESSIONS WITH SATTVA MENTORS
The Course contents will be available on the online platform until 30th of November 2022.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Weekly Live Q&A
- Access to timeless Yog-Vedantic wisdom, straight from the source in the Himalayas.
- Learn more about the transformative yoga practices of Sattva Yoga, an integrated approach.
- Course Content and prerecorded Training Sessions will be added to the online platform for more than 6 weeks at the rate of 5-6 hours per day.
- Enlivened Worldwide Sangha with a Vibrant Community
- Continuing expansion within the Sattva Yoga teachings
- Access the weekly online Mentor Groups based on your time zone
- Opening Ceremony with Havan – A Sacred Ceremony
- Breakdowns led by Sattva Master Teachers
- Hatha, Kriya, Pranayama, Mantra breakdowns led by Sattva Master Teachers
- Prerecorded sessions are uploaded to the online platform
- All live Q&A sessions are recorded and uploaded to the online platform listen and re-listen to all lessons
- Sattva Yoga 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training class sessions on Meditation, Raja Yoga, Mantra, Chanting, Sacred Rituals, Pranayama, Breathwork, Kriya Yoga, Mudras, Tantra, Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga, Laya, Sound Healing, and much more, all stemming from the Yog-Vedantic Tradition.
- Small Group Practice Teaching sessions to accommodate your time zone with mentorship by Sattva Yoga Academy Master Teachers
- Manuals to support all the 300-hour YTT topics including Supreme Wisdom, Meditation, Energetic Body Studies, Asanas, Mantra, Kriyas, Pranayama.
- This training is certified by the Yoga Alliance. After completion of this course, you will be awarded a 300-Hour RYT certificate from Sattva Yoga to enable you to apply to Yoga Alliance.
- Yoga Practice
- Puja Booklet
SPECIAL BONUSES IF YOU TAKE 300-HOUR ONLINE NOW:
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want to learn from the source.
- You are interested in getting authentic, pure teachings without dilution.
- You are ready to get the gold standard of training available at Sattva Yoga Academy, the most premium institute in the Himalayas.
- You are someone who is willing to upgrade your life, whether you go on to teach or not.
- You want to deepen your practice.
- You are looking to radically shift your life.
- You are ready to embrace teachings presented in a contemporary, integrated manner.
- You want to access teachings that are intellectually deep, profound and also spiritually enlivening.
- You want to access teachings which will open your heart and simultaneously expand your mind.
- You are sincerely interested in going deep and transforming your life.
- You are ready to transcend your anxiety.
- You want to be a part of a Sangha, a live, vibrant global community of like-minded people.
- You are ready to really use these times in an evolutionary manner.
- You are ready to get out of the waiting room and start gaining access to a life of fulfillment.
- You are ready to go beyond with a transformative training that will allow you to be so much more than just a physical instructor
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Advanced Hatha Asanas, Kundalini and Tantra Kriyas
- How to blend and work with 7 distinct styles of Yoga (7 Sattva Aspects) and merge them into one organic whole.
- Advanced meditation practices
- How to use the techniques for healing and transformation of body, mind, and spirit
- In-depth look at the relationship of the 5 layers of the body and the effect of the techniques on each
- Purpose, benefits, contra-indications of all techniques and how to use to practice for the ultimate aim of Yoga
- Learn to class sequences (practice teaching mixed level classes and advanced classes
- Dive deep into advanced mantra practice
- Learn how to incorporate Naad in the classes to give a deeper experience to your students
- The Sattva Yoga © teaching method
- The 5 principles of teaching and 7 Aspects (7 distinct yogic traditions and their techniques)
- Adjustments and assists
- The art of sequencing, energetics of assists and vinyasa krama
- Ethics of teaching yoga, including the types of teachers and students
- Teaching Advanced Kundalini and Sattva Tantra Kriyas.
- Studying the transformative effects of the practices
- Learning how to blend the techniques together with Vinyasa Krama
- Expanding the range of your classes through incorporating different techniques and making the teaching have huge expanse
- Advanced philosophy
- A deeper understanding of:
- Bhagavad Gita
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Tantras and Agamas
- Class observation
- Focus on adjustment
- Classes that you teach in a small group setting to hone your skills
- Student teaching
- Observing and assisting in classes taught by others
- Oral presentation skills
- Satsang combines many of the subjects of the course
- Topics include:
- Chanting, meditation, japa and mantra, nada yoga and music, community, diet, nutrition, Vedanta
- Philosophy and practical skills for conducting Satsang
- Questions are answered as part of Satsang
- Advanced principles and theory of pranayama
- Practical training in samavritti and visamavritti pranayama
- Teaching methods.
- Conscious Journaling
- Contemplative questions will be assigned to enhance the student’s growth.
- Seva is done after course completion
- A consistent self-practice is essential following the coursework
- Students are required to finish homework after the completion of the contact hours. It is to be submitted within 90 days after completing the course.
Cost: US $2,350
Payment plans available
US$ 350 required to hold your spot.
This training will be delivered via live sessions as well as pre recorded sessions. All live times will be in India Standard time so you will have to figure out the schedule according to your time zone
Consistency is the key. Plan a schedule for yourself and your life situation to include 1-5 hours per day for practice and study.
A link to access the online classroom will be sent in advance which you will use for all online sessions. Each session will be recorded and uploaded onto the online platform immediately after it ends. You have access to these recordings so you can do the course on your own time if you are unable to join live.
Mentor sessions will be held once a week at times to be announced.
Yes. Some live Q&A sessions will be announced after the Course Content has been completed. They will also be recorded and uploaded to the online platform after each session.
All deposits are non-refundable but can be transferred to other upcoming trainings and the deposit will be valid for a lifetime.
Graduation ceremony will be 20th February 2022. You will be awarded a 300-Hour RYT certificate from Sattva Yoga Academy when all requirements have been met.