Sattva Yoga Academy Prenatal
Are you inspired to support women as they transition into motherhood?
Are you a yogini who is considering a conscious path and journey into mothering?
Are you interested in healing past challenges with pregnancy, birth, or fertility?
Sattva Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training is more than a teacher training.It is a deep dive into the sacred feminine and stepping into wholeness.
The future of humankind is depending on how we guide and guard the souls that will be arriving on Earth. Becoming a mother is one of the most transformative experiences in a woman’s life. The Sattva Mom is strong and graceful, open-hearted and loving-kind. The way she carries herself through the time of pregnancy will determine her path from womanhood to motherhood. The way we were cared for in the womb and the way we are born will often determine the way we live. Conscious pregnancy, birthing, and post-birth care create a healthy foundation for the spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical well-being of a mother and her baby.
The intention of Sattva Yoga prenatal teacher training, immersions, and classes is to provide safe, simple, and effective tools to support a healthy pregnancy. As prenatal guides, we have the opportunity to share the most powerful and vulnerable time in a woman’s life. Pregnancy is a time which is important for the mom-to-be to experience light and supportive spaces, a peaceful mind, a joyful and nourished heart, and trust into her ability to be able to give birth in the most natural way possible. Through the tools of movement, sound, kriya, pranayama, mudra, and meditation she can be given the chance to establish a spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical foundation that reaches far beyond her pregnancy.
In this training and in all Sattva Yoga prenatal immersions and classes, you learn the tools to work in alignment with divine spiritual wisdom. Besides the postures and movements for pregnancy, you experience the importance of sound and mudras that will support the mothers to help themselves stay centered and peaceful.
You will learn about yourself and the gifts you can bring into a mother’s life. Training is open to all, both 200+ hour yoga teachers and those with an interest in learning Sattva prenatal practices and techniques. No prerequisites or previous yoga teacher training is required. Yoga teachers who already have a 200-hour teacher training certification from a registered yoga school may complete this training and earn their 85-hour prenatal teacher training certification.
- The responsibilities and opportunities of being a Sattva Prenatal guide
- Training in asana, kriya, pranayama and movement that allow the pregnant women to lengthen and strengthen, preparing her body for childbirth
- Birth Breathwork to support her and the baby’s internal organs and systems
- Physiology of pregnancy, birth and after birth for mom and baby
- Mantras and mudra therapy to work with the spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical aspects of pregnancy and childbirth
- Visualization and meditations for relaxation and inspiration
- Working with women in different stages of pregnancy
About the Teachers
Siddhi, RPYT, 500 RYT
She is the founder of Siddhi’s School of Yoga RYS200® with YA, certified Kundalini, Prenatal, Naam& Sattva Teacher/Trainer, and co-founder of Sattva Prenatal Yoga, as well as a Paramana Doula, trained by Dr. Michel Odent. She loves sharing her gained wisdom with the moms to be as well as training prenatal teachers.
Aditi Grandy, RPYT, 500 RYT
Aditi met Anand in 2011 at a wisdom talk in Seattle Washington. She came to India for her first teacher training in 2013. She has completed over 500 hours with Anand including Master Teacher Training. She has co-taught Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training with Siddhi since 2015. Aditi has been a certified nurse-midwife for over 20 years, practicing in Seattle and has attended over 1000 births. She teaches prenatal yoga, mama-baby yoga, and prenatal yoga for couples.
This course for :
- Pregnant women who desire to align their yoga practice with their current journey of pregnancy
- Women who desire pregnancy or feel they will take the journey of parenting.
- Partners of pregnant women who desire to deepen their understanding and support. It’s a wonderful course to take together as a couple.
- Anyone who experienced challenges during pregnancy and childbirth.
- Anyone who is drawn to serve pregnant women or has women in their life who are pregnant (Grandmothers, doulas, aunties, family support).
- 200/300 hr Yoga Teachers. If you already have at least a 200 hr certificate, you will be able to apply to Yoga Alliance to be certified as a prenatal teacher.
Course date : – April 12 to April 30, 2021
Online Live Sessions will be:-
Monday to Friday — Online sessions each day at 7:00 Am -9:00 Am PST and 7:00 Pm-9:00 Pm PST.
Weekends (Saturday and Sunday) will be self-study and reflective time. Some homework will be offered.
*** Recorded sessions will be accessible on the online platform until 31st of August 2021
Course Fee – US$ 1200
US$ 350 required to hold your spot.
(All deposits are non-refundable but can be transferred to other upcoming training. The deposit is valid for a lifetime.)
SPECIAL BONUS – 50% off a yearly membership on Sattva Connect.
This training will be delivered via live sessions as well as pre recorded sessions. All live times will be in India Standard time so you will have to figure out the schedule according to your time zone
A link to access the online classroom will be sent in. advance which you will use for all online sessions. Each session will be recorded and uploaded onto the online platform immediately after it ends. You have access to these recordings so you can do the course on your own time if you are unable to join live.