Sattva Yoga Academy intensive advanced 300s hr yoga teacher training.Master Your Self, Master your life.
Take your teaching to the next Level. You have already established a foundation now go where you are not, transcend where you are. This course is designed for intermediate and advanced practitioners. It will help take your teaching to a more powerful and in-depth level. Open greater opportunities for your teaching as well as deepen your understanding and own practice of Yoga as a way of life. Our trainings are considered by many as the most comprehensive yoga teacher training in the world.
The Sattva Yoga Academy 300s hr training will open an extraordinary depth to your practice and your teaching, opening a whole world of new possibilities for your leadership as a global yoga teacher. It will prepare you to teach at festivals, lead retreats and assist in trainings etc globally. This training is essential to be eligible for applying to Sattva Master Level Training.
300s Hour Yoga Teacher Training Breakdown
1. Advanced Techniques and Practices of the Sattva practice of Yoga -70 hrs
- Advanced Hatha Asanas, Kundalini and Tantra Kriyas
- How to blend and work with 7 distinct styles of Yoga (7 Sattva Waves)and merge them into one organic whole.
- Advanced meditation practices
- How to use the techniques for healing and transformation of body, mind, and spirit
- In-depth look at the relationship of the 5 layers of the body and the effect of the techniques on each
- Purpose, benefits, contract indications of all techniques and how to use to practice for the ultimate aim of Yoga
- Learn to class sequences (practice teaching mixed level classes and advanced classes
2. Basic Sanskrit and Advanced Mantra practice 12 hours
Learn the Sanskrit alphabet in Devanagari script. You will be able to read and pronounce Sanskrit words, as well as some grammar, and you will explore the role of Sanskrit in a yoga practice. Also, you will dive deep into advanced mantra practice and learn how to incorporate Naad in the classes to give a deeper experience to your students.
3. Teaching Methodology- 50 hours
The Sattva Yoga ®reg; teaching method; The 5 principles of teaching and 7 waves (7 distinct yogic tradition and their techniques) adjustments and assists , the art of sequencing, energetics of assists and vinyasa krama; ethics of teaching yoga, including the types of teachers and students; teaching Advanced Kundalini and Sattva Tantra Kriyas. Studying their transformative effects and learning how to blend them together with Vinyasa Krama. Expanding the range of your classes through incorporating different techniques and making the teaching have huge expanse.
4. Scripture, Philosophy, Ethics, & Lifestyle- 30 hours
Includes advanced philosophy, a deeper understanding of the sutras, Bhagavad Gita, Hathayogapradipika, Tantras and Agamas, Upanishads
5. Group Practicum- 12 hours
Includes class observation and transcriptions focusing on adjustment, sequencing, theme, and music.
6. Small Group Peer Review and Practicum-17 hours>
These are classes that you teach in a small group setting to hone your skills. Includes student teaching as well as observing and assisting in classes taught by others, oral presentation skills.
7. Satsang... 55 hours
Satsang combines many of the subjects of the course, including chanting, meditation, japa and mantra, nada yoga and music, community, diet, nutrition, Vedanta, philosophy and practical skills for conducting satsang. Questions are answered as part of Satsang.
8. Advanced Pranayama principles and practice. -10hours
This includes the advanced principles and theory of pranayama, practical training in samavritti and visamavritti pranayama, including teaching methods.
9. Daily Self study -20 hours>
Each day includes a self-study assignment to be completed and checked next day by the teachers.
10. Seva, homework and self-practice requirements -60hrs
Students are required to finish homework after the completion of the contact hrs and submit with 3 months from the dated of their finish of their contact hrs.
The Sattva yoga academy 300s hr Teacher Training in India includes:-
- Certification of completion when all requirements have been met. The certificate enables you to register with Yoga Alliance USA as a 300s hrs RYT.
- Exclusive Sattva Yoga Academy manual .approved by Yoga Alliance distributed only at Sattva Yoga Academy trainings.
- Accommodation at the luxurious Sattva Retreat Centre with attached bathroom, in room a/c and views that include the river, pool and mountains.
- Three organic delicious meals per day, plus morning herbal tea.
- Use of campus facilities such as free wifi, swimming pool, steam room etc.
- A welcome bag full of surprise goodies.
- Full immersion into a unique yogic culture.
- Outdoor excursions that include some of the Caves, temples, waterfalls, or local mountain villages
- Direct access to Sattva global community of like-spirited yogis around the world
- Full guidance of senior experienced and dedicated faculty.
- Opportunity to teach at Sattva studios and retreats and also to be featured on Sattva streaming site SATTVACONNECT.
- Eligibility to apply for the apprenticeship program and also for the Sattva Master Level Teacher Training Program.
- All Taxes.
*prices do not include airfare, ground transportation to and from the academy, tips, or personal items
Example of a typical day:-
- 6.30 - 7.00AM Puja
- 7.00 - 7.45AM Meditation
- 7.45 - 8.30AM Herbal Tea, Fruit and Silent Reflection / Journaling
- 8.30 - 10.30AM Morning Asana and Kriya Practice
- 10:30 - 12.30AM Breakfast in Silence, Morning break
- 12.30 - 2.30PM FIRST SESSION. Understanding Yoga (History, philosophy, core principles, teaching methodology, queuing, language, purpose, observation, voice, taking your seat as a teacher)
- 2:30 PM - 3.30PM Lunch
- 3:30 - 5.30 SECOND SESSION. Yoga anatomy and principles of Sattva Yoga
- 5:30 - 6.45PM Asana, Kriya, Breakdown with adjustments or evening asana, pranayama, kriya, yoga nidra practice
- 6:45 - 7:00PM Aarti
- 6:45 - 8:00PM Dinner
- 8:00 - 8:45 PM THIRD SESSION. Satsang, Sutras explanation, chanting, community time
You will have some afternoon time free and one day a week will be off, in that day the schedule above is followed until 10:30 am and the rest of the day may include either free or an optional group excursion/adventure. Included in the program can be also a sacred pilgrimage to temples in the lower Himalayas, and to the Gange’s river.
Please consider this schedule is flexible. Some sessions will be decided according to the progression of the groups
For Level 300s hr Teacher Training – A 200 hr certificate from Sattva Yoga Academy or any other Yoga Alliance approved yoga school is required.
We make sure that our teachers in training are prepared for the level 2 curriculum. Depending on the nature of the yoga school you attended you may be given extra study to do in order to be up to par with the curriculum offered in this training.
Course Fee for 300s hr yoga teacher training in Rishikesh
Secure a spot 01 September to 29 September 2022
Secure a spot10 October to 07 November 2022
- Standard room —US$2350 (Standard shared room per person)
- Deluxe room – US$ 2500 (Deluxe shared room per person)
- US$ 350 required to hold your spot.
*for single occupancy add US$ 450.
*all rooms sizes and views differ