Warrior of Wisdom Immersion
Rishikesh, India at Sattva Centre with Sattva Yoga Founder Anand Mehrotra, a journey into the path of the Warriors of Wisdom.
What life are we willing to live? What is the purpose of this life? Is truly living ever possible without the transformation of the Self?
The Warrior of Wisdom Immersion is to discover the immovable being of wisdom and light within. It is to discover the deep capacity to create the path no matter what the circumstances are. To be an alchemist of life. To take anything on the journey of life and transform it into freedom. Instead of living a life of effect, we become the Masters of it.
In Warrior of Wisdom Immersion, we will approach all aspects of life to understand and create a clear grasp of its movements. From nature of mind, reality, and Self to relationships, health, and prosperity, Warrior of Wisdom Immersion will give you tools to create a life of joy and freedom and to be a facilitator for others through it.
This experiential journey includes yoga, meditation, hikes in the Himalayas, sacred tantric ceremonies, music, dance, challenging tasks, visiting mountain villages, caves, schools, and much more.
Take responsibility for your life, for your evolution, and the evolution of your fellow beings.
Tuition is $2,750. A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your space.
Tuition includes lodging and meals at Sattva Centre, some excursions, and all taxes. Cost does not include airfare, ground transportation, tips, or personal items. Sattva Centre is a Himalayan tropical paradise offering luxury accommodation, healthful vegetarian meals, swimming pool, spa, and a clear view of the night sky.
Training begins on January 17 at 5.00pm and ends on January 30 at 12 Noon.
*If selected, you will be notified of acceptance and emailed a PayPal link to submit $500 deposit to secure your spot.
( The amount will be non-refundable and non-transferrable to another person, event, or training.)
*For more information contact us at email@example.com
Warriors of Wisdom: 17th Jan - 30th Jan 2020
- *If selected, you will be notified of acceptance and emailed a PayPal link to submit $500 deposit to secure your spot.
- *The amount will be non-refundable and non-transferrable to another person, event, or training.
- *For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The great supreme wisdom on the journey of life (A journey into the path of the Warriors of Wisdom) Going deep into the great depth of our being.
- Daily Sattva Yoga Journey and Meditation Classes.
- Full immersion into a unique yogic culture.
- A welcome bag full of surprise goodies.
- Every Alternate day there will be Hiking, Excursion & Sightseeing trip (Hikes in the Himalayas, visiting mountain villages, caves, schools, and much more)
- Accommodation at the luxurious Sattva Retreat Centre in deluxe room with attached bathroom and views that include the river, pool and mountains.
- Three organic delicious meals per day, plus morning and evening chai and herbal tea.
- Use of campus facilities such as free wi-fi, swimming pool, stream room etc.
- Government taxes are included.