New Year Retreat
Let go. Receive. Set your intentions. Tune in with your higher Self.
Morning rituals, Meditation, Sattva Yoga practice combined with excursions to sacred places, time for contemplation, self study, and gatherings to share uplift and connect on a deeper level as individual and group.
The New Year Celebration Retreat is designed to offer to the participants precious and sacred time to establish into an higher level of consciousness in a supportive and uplifting environment.
New Year’s will be welcomed with the sacred ritual of a fire ceremony, setting evolutionary shared intentions and vision for the time to come.
Make your first day of the year infused by sacredness, silence, yogic practices and meet a vibrant group of yogis from all the planet. Expand and embrace the greatness you are.
Example Of Schedule
Every day afternoon and evening sessions will be changing, morning schedule is fixed. All the participant are invited to be open flexible.
- 6.30 Morning Devotional Ritual “Puja”
- 7.00 Sattva Meditation practice
- 7.30 Chai and herbal tea
- 8.15 Sattva Yoga Journey
- 10.00 Breakfast
- 12.00 Contemplation time: Spiritual Journaling, lectures, time in nature nature, mindful walks in the forest, silent contemplation,Ayurvedic treatments, private yogic coaching, healing sessions*
- 14.00 Ayurvedic Lunch
- 15.30 Sattva Experiences
Visit sared tantric Himalayan Temple (Kunjapuri, Goddess temple, Shiva temple)
- Ganges’s bath
- Beatles Ashram
- Kushi Foundation
- Aarti Parmath Niketan
- 17.45 Shared sessions: sharing circle followed by Kriya sets/ Sattva Flow / Mantras/
- 19.30 Dinner
- 20.00 Evening Gatherings: Gong Bath/ Kirtan/ Drums Circle/ Night meditation / Community time/ Guided Yoga Nidra **New Years Eve**: Meditation, Mantras and Fire Ceremony.
- Sattva Yoga Team
- Sattva Yoga residential Teachers, beyond 500hours, will teach sattva yoga practices and lead activities during the retreat.
Details And Booking
Cost for the retreat $680(+ gov tax 18%), for 6 nights and seven days, in a standard shared room. Deposit $250. Additional cost for deluxe and single accommodation. Ayurvedic treatments in the Spa are not included, as well transportation for the excursions, cab to and for the airports, tips, and extra (out of the meals) drinks and snacks. Meals, room and 2 daily prices, evening events, guide to the excursions are included.
Reserve your spot firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp + 91 8191055551 – sattvayogaaacademy.com –