Sattva Moto Journey with Anandji
Namaste! and welcome to another motorcycle journey of a lifetime with Anandji. A motorcycle journey with Anandji is a deeply profound, life-altering event, and should be held with that understanding. Your intentions and the way you show up have a huge impact on your experience and the experience of your fellow riders. So, we invite you to clarify your intentions for this journey and to do your best to show up with your best self. We have limited space for both the riders and passengers.
Click on the link given below to download the PDF. Fill it and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reply at the earliest, there are only limited spots for this journey.
Selection is based on certain criteria, and on first come first served basis.
Another journey won’t be offered for a while.
Hurry up and book your spot now!
Details about your Adventure:
Dates: June 9, 2020 – June 29, 2020
The trip begins in Rishikesh at the Sattva Centre amidst the sacred Ganga River and the birthplace of Yoga. After grounding and acclimating to the pace of India, we will begin our journey. On this journey, we will explore the Himalayas, riding through the Highest Pass and the majestic surrounding areas, explore monasteries, explore energy vortexes, meet nomadic tribes, and much more!
Your Journey Includes:
- All taxes and Government Fees
- Airline flights from Delhi and back to Delhi, ( the trip will end in Delhi.)
- Bike rental (From June 9 to June 29, 2020)
- Full Support crew
- Mechanics (Along for the whole trip)
- Reserve rider (part of crew)
- All Lodging (Double Occupancy)
- 3 vegetarian meals for the whole trip
- Support jeeps (To carry luggage, mechanics, and spare parts for riders)
- All govt. border permits.
- Reserved seat in support jeeps for any motorcycle passengers
- Camping equipment where required
- Entry fee to any monuments and monasteries.
- All special ceremonies
- All arrangements to visit sacred temples, monasteries and sites along the way.
- All lodging and meals at the Sattva Centre
- Profound Teachings with Anandji throughout our complete journey.
*Not included is: Your airfare to India. Transportation to the Sattva Center from the airport. Gas and all repairs for your rental motorcycle. Snacks, Chai, Incidentals along the way.
Cost $8250 per person. There are no scholarships for this journey.
Once your application is returned and accepted, a $900 deposit is required to reserve your space. (limited space available)
May your actions match your desire to meet your Highest Self on a motorcycle in the Himalayas with Anandji.