Join this transformative and revealing immersion with Anand about the sacred and so important facet of human life that is the “Art of Relating”.
How can we relate in never evolutionary way? What does relating really means? Why are relations so important and yet so challenging?
Anand with his wise and deep sight will lead us in an immersion about what relating in an evolutionary way means, exploring with practices, wisdom in a very special and secret location near Byron Bay, the exclusive and spiritual area of Northern Australia.
Date… Coming soon…
Apply at email@example.com
Join for this immersion in one of the worlds most majestical and magical volcanic islands! Maui, Hawaii is home of Haleakala, the highest peak on the island, and filled with waterfalls, the winding Hana highway where the retreat will be located amongst the coastal jungle, and beautiful golden beaches. This immersion will be an expansive experience of tapping into your own state of wealth, health, and love through yoga, meditation, and community. The experience is designed to guide you home to a more blissful, whole, abundant, and love filled you!
The retreat is located in a beautiful natural landscape of Hale Akua, a luxurious eco-retreat center and organic farm situated in the jungle of Haiku, Maui overlooking the ocean with uplifting Hawaiian heart oasis vibes. The center includes a pool, spa, infrared sauna, free WiFi, and massage.
This experience will include but is not limited to:
- Guided Yoga Practice twice a day
- Sattva Meditation Initiation if new to Sattva Yoga
- Wisdom Talks & Diving Deep into the Vedantic & Tantric Himalayan Yogic Teachings
- Private Plant-centered wellness chef Angel Green will be manifesting all the organic goodness for your palate!
- Daily Sacred Rituals
- Plus Excursions to Beaches, Waterfalls, & Sacred Pools of Maui, Hiking, and a Farm Tour
- One Root Seven Branches Personal Wellbeing Session
This is an invitation to tap into your inner wisdom, go beyond your self-imposed limitations of the mind, and experience radical freedom, bliss, joy, creativity, and love!
No previous yoga knowledge or practice required.
This will vary from day to day:
- 6:45 Puja (optional)
- 7:15 Meditation
- 7:45 Tea & Coffee & snack
- 8:15 Yoga Journey
- 10:00 Breakfast
- 11:30 Dharma Talk or Excursion & Talk in Different Location
- 13:30 Lunch
- 14:30 Free Time
- 18:00 Gentle Practice
- 19:15 Dinner
- 20:30 Evening Gathering/Circle
Early Bird Bliss Pricing until May 31st, 2018
$777 Yoga, Meditation, Consultation/Personal Wellbeing Session, Organic vegetarian farm-to-table meals, & Excursions
AFTER May 31st Pricing increases to
$1089 Yoga, Meditation, Consultation/Personal Wellbeing Session, Organic vegetarian farm-to-table meals, & Excursions
Contact/RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost of booking Accommodation at Hale Akua and Transportation to and from the retreat center is separate.
- Rooming Options listed in below link.
- $594.00 for Twin Bed/Shared Accommodation
- $810.00 for King Bed/Shared Accommodation
- Single Rooms also available upon request.
Contact: Click Here
To book your accommodation.
WHY RETREAT WITH ONE ROOT SEVEN BRANCHES?
One Root Seven Branches is a global healing organization that links us humans back to our essential nature, back to our roots, back to the basics of health, vitality and living optimally.
ABOUT One Root Seven Branches
We come from nature and unto nature, we shall return. To truly heal, we have to tune into all aspects of the human experience that will bring us to our fullest vitality for our personal self. Each being will require a different combination to experience his/her own expression of vitality. Vitality meaning: having enough energy to do what is being asked of you. The root of our existence is nature, and from this one root there are seven branches to this holistic healing modality. These seven branches include touch, medicine, meditation, practice, love, presence, and ritual.
About the Practice and Teachings of SATTVA YOGA ACADEMY
Corrin has been practicing and teaching with Sattva Yoga Academy in Rishikesh, India at the base of the Himalayas for the past few years. This is the practice that flows through her with effortless ease and grace. Sattva Yoga and Sattva Yoga Academy is founded by world-renowned Vedic Himalayan Master, Guru, and Yogi, Anand Mehrotra; who she studies with and teaches alongside in an evolutionary and dharmic life, spreading these teachings globally.
The Sattva Yoga Practice is
- holistic, integrative, and deeply transformational for all aspects of the human life
- this practice is always evolving in its nature making it ancient and modern
- teachings are rooted in the Vedantic and Tantric traditions of the Himalayas, integrating the wisdom of the great gurus and realized beings
- practices include: meditation, breathwork, Kundalini, Kriyas, deepening connection and devotion through Laya, Bhakti, and Sufi practices, and using mantra as the healing power of sound, free movement, and Hatha Yoga asanas to distribute and ground energy
- NO PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE or EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
This practice and teachings are a practical and systematic science of enlightenment and evolution of consciousness. Sattva Yoga Academy teachings are meant for living a yogic centered life, a purposeful life. The teachings open you up to radical trust and unconditional love.
Just show up and trust and know in your heart that this experience will open you up to new levels of wisdom, clarity, love, freedom, and truth. Be ready for FREEDOM!