This course on the Bhagavad Gita is going to be a course like never before. It is definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity! This is the first time that we will explore together the great supreme wisdom embedded in the Bhagavad Gita. We will take these two weeks to dive deep to explore the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita’s 18 chapters, the most important and relevant teachings of the Gita. We will discover how these teachings can upgrade our lives to a whole new level.
We will spend these two weeks in silence, going deep into the great depth of our being. This will be the only time this course is offered in this manner. Anandji will not offer it again in person.
We’ll practice every morning together. We will practice in the evening. There will be two to three discourses on the Bhagavad Gita every day, and then time to integrate, deepen, and spend time in silence. This will be a unique opportunity for everyone to upgrade their practice, expand their consciousness, deepen their understanding and move their evolution forward.
This course is available to everyone. You do not need to be a certified Sattva teacher. Everyone is welcome.
05th June to 20th june 2020 Book Now
Standard Shared Room: $1950
Deluxe Shared Room: $2150
( The amount will be non-refundable, but transferable to other trainings up to 1 year.)
*The prices shown are for a shared room, you can also reserve a single room, with an additional charge of USD 250.
*For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The great supreme wisdom embedded in the Bhagavad Gita. Going deep into the great depth of our being.
- There will be two to three discourses on the Bhagavad Gita every day and then time to integrate, deepen, and spend the time in silence.
- Full immersion into a unique yogic culture.
- A welcome bag full of surprise goodies.
- Accommodation at the luxurious Sattva Retreat Centre with attached bathroom, in deluxe room and views that include the river, pool and mountains
- Three organic delicious meals per day, plus morning and evening chai and herbal tea.
- Daily Sattva Yoga Journey and Meditation Classes.
- Use of campus facilities such as free wi-fi, swimming pool, stream room etc.
- Government taxes are included.